Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunshine & Summertime...

The Top *9* Reasons I Am READY For Summer


1. Flip Flops- So Many Colors, So Cheap, So Easy To Slip On.


2. Walking- The Weather Is Perfect By The Time I Get Home, For Hubby, Logan, Champ & I To Take A Walk! (I Always Lose Weight In The Summer So BONUS)


3. Capris & Tank Tops- So Simple Yet So Cute. So Easy.


4. Backyard BBQ's- I LOVE Family Get Togethers. Every Night Is The Perfect Night To Grill Out, Throw Some Washers, & Go For A Swim.


4. Fresh Cut Grass- One Of The Most Refreshing Smells EVER!


5. Heat Lightning- Romantic, Calming, Beautiful, Relaxing.


6. River Trips- My Husband And I Are Frequent Canoers, Tubers, & Rafters. I Love River Trips That Take All Day. Nothing Like A Few 2 Many Drinks & A Sunburn.


7. Mike's Hard Lemonade- Enough Said :)


8. Sunshine- Puts Everybody In A Good Mood!


9. 4th Of July- My Personal Favorite Holiday. Camping, BBQ's, Fireworks.



1 comment:

  1. Look at that smile! And I have to agree with #1. I don't even know how many colors of Old Navy flip-flops I own. Yay summertime!

    ReplyDelete